Clean Bench 18K Series
The Mirae Biotech 18K series consists of a vertical clean bench and an IVF workstation.
It is designed to be upgraded to an IVF workstation when the option is adopted.
The 18K Series Air Purification Clean Bench filtered through a HEPA filter Class 100 conditions are provided to protect the sample against particulate contamination.
Usable applications include non-hazardous materials that require clean, particle-free air quality, IVF, plant tissue culture, Assembly and inspection of electronic devices, assembly of sterilization equipment, and pharmacy preparation of drugs.
The 18K Series has the following features for sample safety.
– The control switch on the right side of the worktable is easy and comfortable to operate with the fan, lamp, timer, etc. There is a switch lock to prevent the switch from being pressed during operation.
– It is easy to move by separating two stages.
– The electric part board adopts one control board for easy maintenance such as fuse replacement.
– An alarm sounds to indicate that the HEPA filter should be replaced for sample safety.
– The control board has a timer function, which allows the user to check the working time.
– It can be installed if the work table heating system is selected.
– The fan speed can be adjusted according to the purpose of use (high, medium, low speed).
– If you select multiple options, you can switch to IVF Work Station.
– Assemble all equipment using Sus bolts.