Class II Biological Cabinet 28C Series-II
Mirae Biotech 28C series-II bio-safety workbench provides stable performance and protects samples and users.
Ergonomic workbench designed as a biological safety cabinet designed to meet a variety of applications.
28C Series-II Biosafety An alarm that alerts the user when a problem with the workbench arises.
If there is a problem such as when the HEPA filter is replaced, the alarm will start ringing. If this happens, stop the operation.
Please ask a qualified technician for inspection.
The 28C Series-II uses a HEPA filter to remove 99.98% of all suspended particles by 0.3μm.
The exhaust air ratio is such that 70% of the air is recirculated and 30% of the air is consumed externally. Depending on the user’s requirements and the sample
The exhaust air can be cleaned and circulated back to the laboratory, or ducts can be installed in the building to exhaust the exhaust air to the outside.
The 28C Series-II has the following features for sample and user safety.
- One control board for easy maintenance : We adopted it.
- HEPA filter replacement time alarm function.
- Work timer function.
- In 304 stainless steel inside cabinet working area Configured.
- An ultraviolet lamp can be selected as an option.
- It operates for 20 minutes after turning off the light.
- The HEPA filter cover is magnetic, making it easy to replace the filter.
- Worktable temperature heating system can be selected.
- Front window tempered glass 5mm.
- Upgrade to IVF workstation specification selection possible.
- Vertical air flow with low noise of 55dB.